    1. Advertising

  1. Charles C. Shyu

    Jordan Guest

    Jordan, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Charles C. Shyu

    Allan Guest

    On 24 Jul 2005 19:56:40 -0700, "Jordan" <> wrote:

    >Makes me wonder what my Robocop would go for.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6413875266

    $25

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Jul 25, 2005
  3. Charles C. Shyu

    Doonie Guest

    Doonie, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Charles C. Shyu

    Allan Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:47:56 -0400, Doonie <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:03:12 GMT, Charles C. Shyu wrote:
    >
    >>Check out:
    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6416323431&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
    >>
    >>The Killer and Salo for $309 and $455 respectively. Amazing.

    > How can the guy know what the insert and disc look like if it's
    >supposed to be factory sealed?

    "All of the info and pictures about the disc itself is taken from my
    personal open copy which was purchased at the same time as this sealed
    one."

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Charles C. Shyu

    Jason Halsey Guest

    I'm wondering what the rarest out of print dvd is, if according to the
    seller "salo is second and the killer is third.
    any ideas?

    Jason Halsey, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Charles C. Shyu

    Phillip S. Guest

    On Monday 25 July 2005 16:05, Jason Halsey <>
    (<OmdFe.807$>) wrote:

    > I'm wondering what the rarest out of print dvd is, if according to the
    > seller "salo is second and the killer is third.

    "Little Shop of Horrors"?
    Phillip S., Jul 26, 2005
  7. On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:27:54 -0600, "Phillip S."
    <4me> wrote:

    >On Monday 25 July 2005 16:05, Jason Halsey <>
    >(<OmdFe.807$>) wrote:
    >
    >> I'm wondering what the rarest out of print dvd is, if according to the
    >> seller "salo is second and the killer is third.

    >"Little Shop of Horrors"?

    Rarest? HBO release of the Goldwyn title "A Song is Born," (probably
    from the Pioneer laserdisc master) which had just a couple of tests
    pressed, currently there's no release of that title any time in the
    future; and until it was finally released officially recently "Barbary
    Coast" for which some 15 or 20 got out two years ago. Both of these
    were fetching $2000 plus on Ebay.

    .. Steve ..
    Steve(JazzHunter), Jul 26, 2005
  8. Charles C. Shyu