    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Dec 10, 2005

  2. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    steve Guest

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP] wrote:

    > Do you know how some of the latest Nigerian scams come with links to
    > actual accidents to "prove" a deceased millionaire customer who died on
    > "plane crash..." has left millions behind?
    >
    > I's worse now, there was a plane crash *in* Nigeria:
    > http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3508344a12,00.html
    >
    > Expect more Nigerian Scam emails soon...

    Maybe that's why they bloody crash......
    steve, Dec 10, 2005

  3. "steve" <> wrote in message
    > Mauricio Freitas [MVP] wrote:
    >
    >> Do you know how some of the latest Nigerian scams come with links to
    >> actual accidents to "prove" a deceased millionaire customer who died on
    >> "plane crash..." has left millions behind?
    >>
    >> I's worse now, there was a plane crash *in* Nigeria:
    >> http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3508344a12,00.html
    >>
    >> Expect more Nigerian Scam emails soon...

    > Maybe that's why they bloody crash......

    Maybe we will get lucky & the spammers were on the plane.............

    ;-)
    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    Southern Kiwi, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    Guest

    Well I've seen various links to prove the guy existed/and or died. Not
    always in plane crashes tho, sometimes it's a real guy who died
    recently or whatever. Besides, probably about half of the Nigerian
    scams I've gotten have not been about Nigerian so really, it's
    questionable if you need a Nigerian plane crash. I've always found it
    interesting that no one ever tried an Nigerian scams using Enron as the
    background. Or at least not that I've ever come across.
    , Dec 11, 2005
  5. <> wrote in message
    > Well I've seen various links to prove the guy existed/and or died. Not
    > always in plane crashes tho, sometimes it's a real guy who died
    > recently or whatever. Besides, probably about half of the Nigerian
    > scams I've gotten have not been about Nigerian so really, it's
    > questionable if you need a Nigerian plane crash. I've always found it
    > interesting that no one ever tried an Nigerian scams using Enron as the
    > background. Or at least not that I've ever come across.

    I actually got an email from someone saying he had knowledge of millions of
    dollars stashed overseas, belonging to that Russian oil magnate charged with
    tax evasion last year...

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Dec 11, 2005
  6. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    Evad Rehtona Guest

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP] wrote:
    > Do you know how some of the latest Nigerian scams come with links to actual
    > accidents to "prove" a deceased millionaire customer who died on "plane
    > crash..." has left millions behind?

    I got one last week claiming to want to give me the "fortune" left
    behind by Van Nguyen, the Aussie lad executed in Singapore for drug
    running only the week before.

    I'll say one thing for those Nigerians, they seize any opening.
    Evad Rehtona, Dec 11, 2005