    add space I need to add another page but cannot find any information
    on how this is accomplished.

    , Dec 29, 2007

  2. why? Guest

    On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:51:40 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >Ijust estblished a new blog but the templet is limited in space. To
    >add space I need to add another page but cannot find any information
    >on how this is accomplished.

    I don't use Blooger from Google , however found this.

    You aren't experiencing this issue?
    http://knownissues.blogspot.com/search/label/templates

    Note the URL knownissues blogspot , from the Help / Blogger / templates
    link, starting with https://www.blogger.com/start

    You can also give help to and receive help from other Blogger users at
    the Blogger Help Group.

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2007