    freecell..Is there a solution for this..My old computer had xp home and it
    come in a much larger window and I could see the cards and numbers on
    it..Thanks in advance..
    old man Ted, Feb 18, 2008

  2. If you don't get an answer here you might try
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.games

    If you are using a 32bit edition of Windows XP keep in mind that this is not
    an XP newsgroup. As its name says, it a 64bit Windows newsgroup that
    focuses on 64bit issues in Vista, XP Pro x64, 64bit server editions, etc.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 18, 2008

  3. old man Ted

    Jane C Guest

    Hi Ted,

    Just grab the edge of the window and drag it to your preferred size.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
    Jane C, Feb 18, 2008
  4. Or, click 'Maximize'! Due to the format of the FC game area, this one will
    not expand sideways.

    Many MS games can switch to full-screen as well (not FC, though!) - usually
    [Alt+Enter].

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 18, 2008
  5. old man Ted

    old man Ted Guest

    I found a solution in an eariler question that was answered by Chris H. from
    an old question in 05 about another game..I right clicked on the blank screen
    and clicked on properties, then opened the settings and changed the
    resolution, it is real big now..Thanks to all for your help..

    old man Ted, Feb 18, 2008