    Please tell me if the movie Exodus is released on VHS or DVD. I saw that
    movie in the cinema and i found it a very good film.

    Nico (Holland)
    Energy, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Energy

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Energy

    Energy Guest

    Thank you for your reaction, but reion 1 will not do on my dvd player. I
    need region 2
    If possible with Dutch sutitles. But tanks anyway.

    "jayembee" <> schreef in bericht
    > "Energy" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Please tell me if the movie Exodus is released on VHS or DVD.
    > > I saw that movie in the cinema and i found it a very good film.

    > It's available on a so-so quality DVD in Region 1.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006FDAU/qid=1068070521/sr=2-1/ref=
    sr_2_1/102-6298603-4743336

    Energy, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Energy

    Mutley Guest

    "Energy" <> wrote:

    >Thank you for your reaction, but reion 1 will not do on my dvd player. I
    >need region 2
    >If possible with Dutch sutitles. But tanks anyway.

    I'm surprise that there is anyone in Europe that still has a R2 only
    player. I live in R4 and multi region players are all that you can
    buy which is great..
    Mutley, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Energy

    Energy Guest

    I own a pioneer dv444 player for a few years.
    In my family are a few people who do not understand English so it is not
    very relavant to buy dvd's only in English.
    I own a lot of dvd's with Dutch subtitles and the other familymembers kan
    follow those films.
    So i always look for films with Dutch subtitles, and only if not avaiable i
    look for other films. For films it is necessary to have sutbtiles. For music
    dvd's it is not. When my current dvd player stops then i look for a new one
    wich is multiregion.
    So for now films have to be region2.

    Energy, Nov 14, 2003