    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that can print
    the EXIF info onto actual the image?
    Steven
    Steven Hook, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Steven Hook

    SleeperMan Guest

    Steven Hook wrote:
    > Hey,
    > Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
    > I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
    > can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
    > Steven

    I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
    you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.
    SleeperMan, Jan 18, 2005

  3. "SleeperMan" <> wrote in message
    > Steven Hook wrote:
    >> Hey,
    >> Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
    >> I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
    >> can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
    >> Steven

    > I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
    > you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.

    Which software is this please?
    Dave R knows who, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Steven Hook

    Steven Hook Guest

    > Steven Hook wrote:
    > > Hey,
    > > Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
    > > I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
    > > can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
    > > Steven

    > I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each image. So,
    > you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on one A4 sheet.

    Is that the actuall printer or the printer's software?
    Steven
    Steven Hook, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Steven Hook

    SleeperMan Guest

    Dave R knows who wrote:
    > "SleeperMan" <> wrote in message
    >> Steven Hook wrote:
    >>> Hey,
    >>> Replies to my last post tought me about EXIF info, really cool!
    >>> I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a program that
    >>> can print the EXIF info onto actual the image?
    >>> Steven

    >> I know that canon photo print can print exif info besides each
    >> image. So, you can print 3 photos and besides each photo's info on
    >> one A4 sheet.

    > Which software is this please?

    Canon Easy-photo print. From there you can select many options, like
    borderless, with border, various sizes, thumbnails etc.
    It's just i don't know if it works with other printers, since it's Canon's
    software i checked and under printers there's no mine HP laser one, just
    Canon ip4000. You'll have to try out, but to be honest, i kinda doubt...You
    can get it at www.canon.com and then click on downloads, select printer,
    like ip4000 and go.
    SleeperMan, Jan 19, 2005