    Thanks in advance !!

    Kind regards
    Dolf van Munster
    Robin van der Lem, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Robin van der Lem

    Phil Guest

    You might want to look at this:

    http://www.robophoto.com/exif.html

    No endorsement, since I've not used it.

    Phil

    Phil, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Robin van der Lem

    Phil Guest

    This might be more interesting (free):

    http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/exifer/

    Phil

    Phil, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Robin van der Lem

    Mike Fields Guest

    The same guy who did Robophoto has a newer version
    http://www.robogeo.com/home/
    The downside of his software currently is when it updates the
    EXIF data, it recompresses the jpg photo also. He is working
    on a new version that will not recompress the photo when
    editing the EXIF header (I just got email from him in response
    to my question about that issue). Cool program if you play with
    GPS and digital photography (what's one more gadget --
    especially if you can get them to work together !!)

    Exifer is another one to edit the EXIF data
    http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

    Also Thumbs+ for organizing your photo's allows you to
    edit the EXIF data that may allow you to do what you
    want.
    http://www.cerious.com/

    You might also want to check out the EXIF utils ( a series
    of shareware command line EXIF utils ) that allows you to
    write simple commands to modify the data in the pictures
    http://www.hugsan.com/EXIFutils/

    If you figure out how to modify it in the camera, let me
    know (I have a 7Hi also).

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields
    http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

    Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
    Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

    Mike Fields, Nov 16, 2003