    tried eliminating the USB hub, tried a different USB port, but no luck.
    Any ideas? Thanks, Doug

    , May 21, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Suddenly Exif viewer locks up when I try to view photos from myFuji
    > Finepix 1400z.
    > The best I can get is the blank frames showing, but no images. I`ve
    > tried eliminating the USB hub, tried a different USB port, but no
    > luck. Any ideas? Thanks, Doug

    try Irfanview (free)

    Dennis Pogson, May 21, 2006

  3. wrote:
    : Suddenly Exif viewer locks up when I try to view photos from myFuji
    : Finepix 1400z.
    : The best I can get is the blank frames showing, but no images. I`ve
    : tried eliminating the USB hub, tried a different USB port, but no luck.
    : Any ideas? Thanks, Doug

    I am assuming you are viewing the exif directly from the camera. You might
    try copying the images from the camera to your hard drive and then access
    the images. I make it a point to do any image manipulation and data access
    from a hard drive copy as there is much less chance of a slight
    micommunication or timing error to play havoc with what I am doing. Of
    course once I have made the copy and checked that everything transferred
    correctly, then I feel it is safe to erase the images in the camera, and
    not before. This way if there is a glitch in the copy transfer I can redo
    it without loosing my images. :) Always think of backup plans incase
    Murphy's Law showes up. :)

    Randy

    Randy Berbaum
    Champaign, IL