    suggest an EXIF data display utility (preferably free).

    Thanks,

    PaulB

    gvc2031, Apr 19, 2004

  2. gvc2031

    Ralph Guest

    I cannot comment on Elements.
    Try Irfanview.
    I use version 3.85 but I believe that 3.9 has been released.

    --
    remove n u m b e r s to reply
    <>...

    Ralph, Apr 19, 2004

  3. gvc2031

    Eric Ulevik Guest

    EXIF Reader is the best EXIF display program I have found, after trying
    everything I could download.

    It is also free.

    http://www.takenet.or.jp/~ryuuji/minisoft/exifread/english/

    Eric Ulevik, Apr 19, 2004
  4. gvc2031

    gvc2031 Guest

    Thanks. I'll give your suggestions a try.

    Cheers,
    PaulB

    gvc2031, Apr 20, 2004