Exhumed Films Presents: BRUCE CAMPBELL Live!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\), Mar 10, 2005.

  1. We've just found out that the great cult actor Bruce Campbell (of the EVIL
    DEAD trilogy fame, of course) will be appearing with us on Sunday, April 3
    at our usual theatre, the Broadway in Pitman, NJ. He will be screening his
    new film (an area premier!), THE MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN, and he'll be
    doing an intro to the film and a Q&A post-film. Those of you who came out
    several years ago when Bruce appeared at the infamous (and now very defunct)
    Harwan theatre with just two days notice know that this should be a packed
    and lively show as Bruce never disappoints his fans.

    The show is $12 and the doors open at 10:30 on that Sunday night. Diabolik
    DVD will be set up in the lobby selling DVDs and we should have our Exhumed
    shirts reprinted by then. All the info. you need is at: www.ExhumedFilms.com

    Oh, and don't forget our next show, which is "Vs Night" on Friday, March 18
    with DRACULA VS FRANKENSTEIN, GODZILLA VS MONSTER ZERO and WEREWOLF VS THE
    VAMPIRE WOMEN.

    I thank you for your time and I hope to see those of you in this general
    area there. Now please pass this on!

    All the Best,
    Joseph A. Gervasi, MFIC

    * Co-owner, Diabolik DVD, LLC (www.DiabolikDVD.com)

    * Co-founder, Exhumed Films (www.ExhumedFilms.com)

    MySpace Profile: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/14401103

    -- No gods, No masters --

    "Abstinence sows sand all over

    The ruddy limbs & flaming hair,

    But Desire Gratified

    Plants fruits & beauty there." - William Blake
    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\), Mar 10, 2005