Execution problem in Compaq Visual Studio 6.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vinayrh, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. vinayrh

    vinayrh Guest

    Dear Users,

    We are trying to run a mixed language application (F77, F90 & C) in
    Compaq Visual Studio V6.0. The application does some calculations
    calling different subroutines. Also it creates one library and uses
    it.

    After setting necessary compiler options, application is getting
    compiled and liked successfully. when we execute the program(Debug
    mode -Win32 Debug), the execution stops in the middle and comes out
    without any exception. But when we execute the same using a break
    point(step by step execution), the program executes completely without
    any problem.

    we tried different types giving break, pause all kinds but then
    problem is same..

    we are using Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2.4GHz, 640MB RAM.

    If anyone has come across this kind of problem and has got the
    solution, please
    help us in solving the problem.

    Thanks in Advance,

    vinay