    Thank you in advance for any reply

    Jean

    , May 4, 2006

  2. nemo_outis Guest

    wrote in news:1146749070.721201.105030
    @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm looking forward to purchase ExeCryptor (www.strongbit.com) to
    > protect my shareware. But before I'd like to know independent
    > opinions/experience if any.
    >
    > My question is: Anybody uses execryptor? Can you tell me smth about?
    > Are there some problems? Is it cost-effective?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any reply
    >
    > Jean

    The topic was recently discussed in sci.crypt under the thread "Software
    Encryption"

    The google search reference is (Gawd, it's long, but I'm too lazy to do a
    tinyurl):

    http://groups.google.com/group/sci.crypt/browse_frm/thread/2790cad28dcec767
    /d489dd36a53c5f9b?tvc=1&q=execryptor+group%
    3Asci.crypt&hl=en#d489dd36a53c5f9b

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, May 4, 2006