    printers, at present using epson c62 very pricey for cartridges, £24 and £34
    for bl and col. tried cheap alternatives but no good. Any input would be
    appreciated/ Thanks

    Karnev, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Karnev

    Boomer Guest

    "Karnev" <> wrote in
    news:H7Qob.7$:

    > posting in this group but dont know where else, i am looking at
    > changing printers, at present using epson c62 very pricey for
    > cartridges, £24 and £34 for bl and col. tried cheap alternatives
    > but no good. Any input would be appreciated/ Thanks

    Hi

    You might want to read through this group also.
    comp.periphs.printers

    Boomer, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Karnev

    Phil Guest

    "Karnev" <> wrote in message
    > posting in this group but dont know where else, i am looking at changing
    > printers, at present using epson c62 very pricey for cartridges, £24 and

    £34
    > for bl and col. tried cheap alternatives but no good. Any input would be
    > appreciated/ Thanks

    Look around, I can assure you that there are many alternatives to Epsons
    High Priced Cartridges.
    Search on google for JetTec, in my humble opinion they are, if anything
    superior to Epson and they sell for a mere £20 for two Blacks and Two
    Colours - I cant give you any more info or I will get accused of Spamming..

    Best of luck, You have the printer so why change?

    Phil, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Karnev

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Karnev wrote:
    > posting in this group but dont know where else, i am looking at
    > changing printers, at present using epson c62 very pricey for
    > cartridges, £24 and £34 for bl and col. tried cheap alternatives but
    > no good. Any input would be appreciated/ Thanks

    I'm sure you'll get them a lot cheaper on eBay.

    TRADESMAN, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Karnev

    Phill Guest

    try looking at www.amazon.com. have many supplies of cheap cartridges and i
    try going to wal mart to buy ink refills for epson printer cartridges and
    they are usually the best way to avoid high priced cartridges. Thanks and
    have a nice day.

    Phill, Nov 1, 2003
  6. Phill wrote:

    > try looking at www.amazon.com. have many supplies of cheap cartridges and i
    > try going to wal mart to buy ink refills for epson printer cartridges and
    > they are usually the best way to avoid high priced cartridges. Thanks and
    > have a nice day.

    They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    Microsoft, 23 Oct: "As a result of challenges to our business model,

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 2, 2003
  7. Karnev

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Phill wrote:
    >
    >> try looking at www.amazon.com. have many supplies of cheap
    >> cartridges and i try going to wal mart to buy ink refills for epson
    >> printer cartridges and they are usually the best way to avoid high
    >> priced cartridges. Thanks and have a nice day.

    > They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    Wal-Mart exists in the hearts of children all the world over.
    --
    "In some places; they think it's 'demonic possession', and kill them."

    trout, Nov 2, 2003
  8. trout wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Phill wrote:

    >>> try looking at www.amazon.com. have many supplies of cheap
    >>> cartridges and i try going to wal mart to buy ink refills for epson
    >>> printer cartridges and they are usually the best way to avoid high
    >>> priced cartridges. Thanks and have a nice day.

    >> They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    > Wal-Mart exists in the hearts of children all the world over.

    It's like...it's like...well, it's like something. Or maybe something
    else. No, definitely something.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 2, 2003
  9. Karnev

    Mara Guest

    On 2 Nov 2003 05:24:44 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >trout wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    >> Wal-Mart exists in the hearts of children all the world over.

    >It's like...it's like...well, it's like something. Or maybe something
    >else. No, definitely something.

    No, that's coffee. ;)

    "A day without coffee is like something without something else."

    --
    Stupidity, when maintained long enough, _is_ a form of malice.
    -- Richard's corollary to Hanlon's Razor

    Mara, Nov 2, 2003
  10. Karnev

    D Brown Guest

    | They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    Wal-mart = Asda in the UK

    Americans taking over the world.

    Don't let them buy any other supermarket please!!

    D Brown, Nov 2, 2003
  11. Karnev

    AK Guest

    They just about own the world right now! My wife tells me that the only
    thing to be reduced in Asda since Wal-Mart bought them out is electrical
    goods and all there food prices have in fact gone up since the take-over.
    'Pat-Pat' (bum slapping) it used to be Asda-Price.
    ======

    AK, Nov 2, 2003
  12. Karnev

    TRADESMAN Guest

    D Brown wrote:
    >> They have Wal-Mart in the United Kingdom?

    > Wal-mart = Asda in the UK
    >
    > Americans taking over the world.
    >
    > Don't let them buy any other supermarket please!!

    Why not? Their range, quality, and service is superb, and their prices beat
    all.
    They can certainly take over our local Safeway which is absolute crap since
    they started to sell up . Can't wait for Morrisons' to install themselves.

    TRADESMAN, Nov 2, 2003