  1. rabby

    rabby Guest

    I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months. Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this matter. I will appreciate.
    rabby, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    rabby wrote:

    > I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
    > Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
    > what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
    > matter. I will appreciate.

    You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
    an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
    Check their groups.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 6, 2003

  3. rabby

    gangle Guest

    Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    "Gary G. Taylor" wrote
    > rabby wrote:
    >
    > > I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
    > > Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
    > > what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
    > > matter. I will appreciate.

    > You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
    > an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
    > Check their groups.

    Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    --
    Consumer tip: re-use toilet paper whenever possible.
    gangle, Sep 6, 2003
  4. rabby

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"Gary G. Taylor" wrote
    >> rabby wrote:
    >>
    >> > I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
    >> > Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
    >> > what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
    >> > matter. I will appreciate.

    >> You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
    >> an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
    >> Check their groups.

    >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    >foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
    my sausages...
    http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/
    °Mike°, Sep 6, 2003
  5. rabby

    gangle Guest

    Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    "°Mike° wrote
    > On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
    > gangle scrawled:

    > >> You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
    > >> an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
    > >> Check their groups.

    > >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    > >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    > >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    > >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    > >foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    > Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
    > my sausages...
    > http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

    They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
    be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
    causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
    addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
    like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies,
    living only to make everyone
    else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
    blood.

    --
    Help save the world: Kill a sausage every day.
    gangle, Sep 6, 2003
  6. rabby

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:04:38 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"°Mike° wrote
    >> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
    >> gangle scrawled:
    >>
    >> >"Gary G. Taylor" wrote

    >> >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    >> >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    >> >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    >> >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    >> >foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    >> Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
    >> my sausages...
    >> http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

    >They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
    >be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
    >causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
    >addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
    >like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage
    >Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies, living only to make everyone
    >else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
    >blood.

    You think sausages are bad?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/faggotswithoniongrav_3899.shtml
    http://www.hwatson.force9.co.uk/cookbook/recipes/meat/faggots.htm
    http://www.red4.co.uk/Recipes/faggots.htm

    --
    "Long live the sausage."
    °Mike°, Sep 6, 2003
  7. Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:41:39 +0100, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, °Mike° <> posted:
    ..
    >>Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    >>The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    >>conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    >>obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    >>foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    Sounds good. Some of the best sausages are a bit foul and fetid.

    >Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
    >my sausages...
    >http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

    Luck Brits.
    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 6, 2003
  8. Re: Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!! ???????? :(

    gangle wrote:

    > "°Mike° wrote
    >> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
    >> gangle scrawled:
    >>
    >> >"Gary G. Taylor" wrote

    >> >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
    >> >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
    >> >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
    >> >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
    >> >foul, fucking fetid sausages.

    >> Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
    >> my sausages...
    >> http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

    > They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
    > be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
    > causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
    > addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
    > like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage
    > Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies, living only to make everyone
    > else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
    > blood.
    >
    > --
    > Help save the world: Kill a sausage every day.

    Shirley, glurd, you're aware of the Four Basic Food Groups:
    Sugar, Salt, Preservatives, and Grease? Sausage fulfill all of them!
    SAUSAGES ARE HEALTHY, I TELL YOU!!!

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 8, 2003