    " Many people are getting hot under the collar over the delayed release date because they possibly think Lost Coast is something that it is not. Aftermath is the expansion pack. Lost Coast, as has been stated by Valve since it was first unveiled, is a single level technology showcase.
    Before we received playable code, we asked innocently how many hours of gameplay there would be. In terms of end-to-end gameplay, the answer is measured in minutes, not hours. Be warned: if you are expecting loads of new story, you will be disappointed, and unnecessarily so. Marvel at the graphics, listen to the Developer Commentary, but take it all at face value."
    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2005/09/14/lost_coast_screens/1.html

    Silverstrand, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I wnt, but i cant have :( no way itd even go on my pc :(

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    MY PANTS ARE TIGHT! That looks awesome!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    mmmmmhmmmmm i am so going to need a crossfire setup for this :D

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    we sure did need to know that rath, thanks for the update :) looks mad dunnit. I can jst see my computer loading it, slowly, then the menu pops up... then it stunts... before i can even move the mouse... then i try to play it... and my computer hangs... and i say "****ety **** ****" :p

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005