excite super chat

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Goon, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Goon

    Goon Guest

    Anyone had probs running this excite super chat, every room I go to there
    are no avatars or chat, yet the menu says there are so many people in there,
    the help section explains what to do in the event that there is nothing on
    the screen and that the rooms appear empty, which is to set the internet and
    local intranet settings to medium which I have done and it still dont work.
    they also say that there is a bug in ie 6 and u need to find the reg key
    called use style sheets
    it is supposed to be here
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Internet/Explorer/Main

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com
    Goon, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Goon

    °Mike° Guest

    I have no idea about Excite super chat, but style sheets in
    Internet Explorer are accessed by going to Tools / Internet
    Options / General tab, and press on the 'Accessibility' button.
    Where it says 'Use style sheet', check 'Format documents
    using my style sheet'. Of course, you will need a style sheet
    to start with, and it's usually not a good idea, if you want to
    view web pages as they were intended to be viewed.

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:43:35 GMT, in
    <>
    Goon scrawled:

    --