    i want to install the exchange. Can someone tell why this is happening.
    --
    Vikas Sood

    Vikas, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Make sure you have run Forest Prep, Domain Prep, as well as the dotNET
    Framework, ASP.NET, IIS, World Wide Web Publishing Service, SMTP, and
    NNTP

    Good luck on your first exchange install

    Here is a free deployment guide:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...819-C7B3-42D1-8FBB-E6339FFA1ED&displaylang=en

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 26, 2006

  3. Vikas

    Vikas Guest

    I had instaled all the components : smtp , nntp , asp.net , active directory
    ,iis , www publishing. it still gives me an error. i think the error is
    somewhat related to ADC.
    --
    Vikas Sood

    Vikas, Apr 26, 2006
  4. The ADC??? Are you doing an upgrade form 5.5??

    What do your even logs say?

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 26, 2006
  5. Vikas

    LnkWizard Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > The ADC??? Are you doing an upgrade form 5.5??
    >
    > What do your even logs say?

    Something odd is happening
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 26, 2006
  6. Vikas

    Vikas Guest

    Yes.
    I had installed Exchng 5.5 . Then i downloaded sp2 and tried to install it
    which is causing me the problems.
    --
    Vikas Sood

    Vikas, Apr 27, 2006
  7. Vikas

    Vikas Guest

    well i have got it fixed now.
    I ran the following command:
    regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll

    Thanks for ur cooperation
    --
    Vikas Sood

    Vikas, Apr 27, 2006
  8. Registering the AD Schema Managment Console does not fix a problem alone,
    but I'm glad you got it fixed I guess.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.