    credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster for me to download
    than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the fact is I dont have a credit
    card!
    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9MdWNr?=, Jun 7, 2005

  2. "NoLuck" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do the exchange without using any
    > credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster for me to
    > download
    > than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the fact is I dont have a
    > credit
    > card!

    How are you going to download it if you can't pay for it online?
    Morituri-|-Max, Jun 7, 2005

  3. No, there is no way to download the Technology Advancement Program version of
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. It is only available on CD, and that
    requires a credit card to order, I'm afraid.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 7, 2005
  4. There is a trade off, in this case its your credit card number. If thats not
    working for you, you can always buy the full thing from a number of computer
    outlets.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005