    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    the last test i took for my mcse i had gone out for a couple of drinks the
    night before. and erm a couple went to a bit more...
    it's the only test i didn't have a clue what i was doing.

    the moral is dont take a test when your still half pissed

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > btw..... for any one who's life is dull enough to be interested, I am

    taking
    > the exchange 2000 test this saturday. Hopefully I am ready. I know it
    > pretty well, but I usually panic just a bit before taking test. I always
    > remember the first SQL test I took. Studied Sybex, MS, and did MS

    Readiness
    > review and examcram til I was blue in the face, walked in to take the

    test,

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    Good luck! You won't need it. You will kick it in the ass!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I passed.....

    Kendal Emery, Jul 26, 2003
  5. "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > I passed.....

    Gas?

    I thought I smelled something...

    --
    Fris "Congrats" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    Greetje Guest

    Congratulations to you.
    I also panic before taking a test, but I only have it with the microsoft
    exams. I've never had that when I went to school.
    I'm going to do my exam of 70-216 in less then two weeks, probebly monday
    18th.
    I studied realy hard for this exam.
    Does anyone know what sort of questions the blue border questions are? Is it
    like the drag and drop questions?

    Greetje, Aug 5, 2003