  1. hi
    I am planning to write the exchange exam next week. Please let me know what
    are the latest questions , we can expect?
    Prasanth Kumar.U.K, Aug 18, 2005

  2. You can expcet not to that that question answered here. If you studied and
    you're ready than you'r fine. If you came here looking to test questions
    then your an @$$fusker and you need to leave.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..
    "Prasanth Kumar.U.K" <Prasanth > wrote in
    message news:...
    The Rev [MCT], Aug 18, 2005

  3. "Prasanth Kumar.U.K" <Prasanth > wrote in
    message news:...
    > hi
    > I am planning to write the exchange exam next week. Please let me know
    > what
    > are the latest questions , we can expect?

    I'll tell you. Everything in the book and don't forget your clusters. This
    will not be an easy exam. :)
    --
    Leonid S. Knyshov
    Crashproof Solutions, LLC - http://www.crashproofsolutions.com