    I've walked in to a Network where their mailbox PST files are being saved on
    their local drives.
    How can I configure the Network to save the PST files to the server instead?
    =?Utf-8?B?SHV4dHk=?=, Feb 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHV4dHk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've walked in to a Network

    did you forgot your white stick?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SHV4dHk=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    news::

    >>I've walked in to a Network

    > did you forgot your white stick?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    TMML (yeah, I'm a sick bastige)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I am Medic-Alarm of Borg. I've been assimilated, and I can't get up!
    Neil, Feb 9, 2007
  4. "Huxty" wrote:

    > Hi I'm to Exchange Server Admin
    > I've walked in to a Network where their mailbox PST files are being saved on
    > their local drives.
    > How can I configure the Network to save the PST files to the server instead?

    What you are talking about is just an Outlook personal folder which either
    Admin. or users themselves have created and stored on the local drive. The
    user mailboxes are still resided on the Exchange server (unless users have
    created a rule to move all their emails to their personal folders which may
    be the case).
    If the users want to keep their email forever, it's good for them to store
    their read/sent/deleted emails in their local drive. This will help free up
    your Exchange database. However, if they are away from the office and want to
    check their mail using OWA or POP3, they are out of luck.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Feb 9, 2007
  5. "Huxty" wrote:

    > Hi I'm to Exchange Server Admin
    > I've walked in to a Network where their mailbox PST files are being saved on
    > their local drives.
    > How can I configure the Network to save the PST files to the server instead?

    What you got to do is get yourself a fluffy white mink coat, a big purple
    glittery hat, a black history month sign and then go on down to the middle of
    Robert E. Lee square and scream, "I AM SUPER FLY M%THERF*CKERS!!"
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SHV4dHk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Hi I'm to Exchange Server Admin
    >> I've walked in to a Network where their mailbox PST files are being saved on
    >> their local drives.
    >> How can I configure the Network to save the PST files to the server instead?
    >>

    >What you got to do is get yourself a fluffy white mink coat, a big purple
    >glittery hat, a black history month sign and then go on down to the middle of
    >Robert E. Lee square and scream, "I AM SUPER FLY M%THERF*CKERS!!"

    i see you've keeping up to speed with technet then.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SHV4dHk=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 5:01pm "=?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=" blathered:

    > What you got to do is get yourself a fluffy white mink coat, a big
    > purple glittery hat, a black history month sign and then go on down to
    > the middle of Robert E. Lee square and scream, "I AM SUPER FLY
    > M%THERF*CKERS!!"

    Kiss my ass! Kiss my ass! I'm the biggest hater!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007
  8. kumar.gaurav
    open outlook select tool- option - Mail setup - data file - open folder
    then select the network path.

    =?Utf-8?B?a3VtYXIuZ2F1cmF2?=, Feb 13, 2007