    I have a problem with windows exchange server 2003
    the exchange servises get often disabled. Every sugestion or idea could be
    helpful.
    Davy, Dec 19, 2006

  2. "Davy" <> wrote:

    > I have a problem with windows exchange server 2003
    > the exchange servises get often disabled. Every sugestion or idea could
    > be helpful.

    Checking the event log and posting the error messages might be helpfull
    ;-)

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Juergen Nieveler, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Davy

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:35:07 +0100, "Davy" <> wrote:

    >I have a problem with windows exchange server 2003
    >the exchange servises get often disabled. Every sugestion or idea could be
    >helpful.

    Check microsoft update and make sure everything is
    at the current level.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Dec 19, 2006
  4. David H. Lipman, Dec 19, 2006
  5. Davy

    erewhon Guest

    "Davy" <> wrote in message
    >I have a problem with windows exchange server 2003
    > the exchange servises get often disabled. Every sugestion or idea could be
    > helpful.

    You may be using domain accounts for the services - if so, someone may be
    attempting to crack the password and locking the account out?
    erewhon, Dec 19, 2006