    --
    Matt

    rmp phamily album: http://www.recmusicphish.com

    kiwi, Jun 15, 2006

  2. kiwi

    kiwi Guest

    kiwi wrote:
    > Any ideas?

    Nevermind, I figured it out...

    Tools > Services > Delivery > "Deliver new mail to..." was set to the
    Personal Folders instead of my mailbox.

    kiwi, Jun 15, 2006

  3. kiwi

    Guest

    Within Outlook

    Click on Tools
    Click on Services
    Click on the Delivery Tab
    >From the pick box, you can choose where mail is delivered. If you want

    it kept on server, option will be something like Mailbox - USERNAME

    kiwi wrote:
    > I connect to an Exchange Server to get my e-mails... the way Outlook
    > acts is as if the server is a POP server... it downloads the e-mails to
    > my personal folders, then deletes them from my mailbox on the Exchange
    > Server.
    >
    > Therefore, my "Mailbox" inbox has nothing in it, and my "Personal
    > Folder" inbox has all my e-mails in it...
    >
    > For some reason, mine is the only one set up like this, and I can't
    > figure out how to change it. Any ideas? (I have access to the Exchange
    > Server as well)
    >
    > --
    > Matt
    >
    > rmp phamily album: http://www.recmusicphish.com

    , Jun 15, 2006
  4. kiwi

    Jerry Attic Guest

    kiwi <> said in news:sshkg.15530$W97.5332
    @twister.nyroc.rr.com:

    > I connect to an Exchange Server to get my e-mails... the way Outlook
    > acts is as if the server is a POP server... it downloads the e-mails to
    > my personal folders, then deletes them from my mailbox on the Exchange
    > Server.
    >
    > Therefore, my "Mailbox" inbox has nothing in it, and my "Personal
    > Folder" inbox has all my e-mails in it...
    >
    > For some reason, mine is the only one set up like this, and I can't
    > figure out how to change it. Any ideas? (I have access to the Exchange
    > Server as well)

    Do you have Outlook or Outlook Express? They are 2 completely different
    programs.

    Jerry

    Jerry Attic, Jun 16, 2006