    that comes with the 70-284 book cd rom.

    If anyone do have please mail it to me.

    Thanks.
    Viky, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Yhy dont' you try buying it instead of trying to steal it on a Microsoft
    monitored newsgroup.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 25, 2006

  3. Viky

    Viky Guest

    well Mr. rev, whoever u r , just hold ur tongue. I donot have money to buy
    such an expensive book because i m luking 4 a job. I thought if anyone could
    give me the e-book. You are an MCT , and being an MCT u should first
    understand the situation , analyze it and then come to any conclusion ,
    otherwise it can backfire Mr.

    Do reply wat u think now. eagerly waiting Mr. Wrong Minded.

    Viky, Apr 25, 2006
  4. I feel for a perosn with no job, but stealing is stealing. I do not condone
    piracy. If you asked for free resourses that'd be one thing, but you did
    not.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 25, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, The Rev [MCT] spurted out:
    > I feel for a perosn with no job, but stealing is stealing. I do not
    > condone piracy. If you asked for free resourses that'd be one thing,
    > but you did not.

    Precisely, and from the sound of her e-mail, there's no wonder why she is
    jobless. Had she paid attention in school, and not done so much txt messaging,
    her english may be to the point where someone would hire her. Then she would
    have the money to buy a $40 book.

    heck, I was able to buy the $200 MCSE Kit, the $100 MCDST books, and a $200 Star
    Wars Light Sabre for my son, without even thinking about how much money was in
    my account.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  6. Viky

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message

    > heck, I was able to buy the $200 MCSE Kit, the $100 MCDST books, and a
    > $200 Star
    > Wars Light Sabre for my son, without even thinking about how much money
    > was in
    > my account.

    I never have to think about it either, the bank calls me after I run out of
    money.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 25, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    >

    >> heck, I was able to buy the $200 MCSE Kit, the $100 MCDST books, and
    >> a $200 Star
    >> Wars Light Sabre for my son, without even thinking about how much
    >> money was in
    >> my account.

    > I never have to think about it either, the bank calls me after I run
    > out of money.

    But I can't be overdrawn.....I still have Checks in the checkbook.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  8. Viky

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Hiii every one.
    >
    > Have anyone got 70-284 exam microsoft press self paced training kit
    > e-book that comes with the 70-284 book cd rom.
    >
    > If anyone do have please mail it to me.

    Sure, please post your mailing address and I'll send it to you.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 26, 2006
  9. Viky

    Stooges! Guest

    Hello,

    what a bunch of grumpy old farts u are! why not help out a person who is
    asking for it? sounds like u all are bitter beings, which are proud of
    spending money on totally useless stuff like lightsabres?!?!? what is all
    this about.
    Is there nobody in this human enough to just help her out?
    In my believe u savages just pushed another person to the so much discussed
    peer to peer networks.
    Vicky just install any peer to peer client and a wealth of "free" E-books
    will come your way

    Chris out!!

    Stooges!, Apr 29, 2006
  10. Viky

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <Stooges!@discussions.microsoft.com> did cause the

    > what a bunch of grumpy old farts u are! why not help out a person who
    > is asking for it? sounds like u all are bitter beings, which are proud

    I did and she didn't reply. I can't send it to her if I don't know her
    address.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 1, 2006
  11. Viky

    Happy chris Guest

    U are a good person T-bone.
    there are some caring persons out there, lucky Viky :)
    Who is probably scared of by the Bigus Bullyus and our microsoft teacher ;-)
    Where is the LOVE brother!?
    --
    It never hurts to help!

    Happy chris, May 1, 2006
  12. You don't know sarcasm do you??

    As for the love...I have none for people who ask someone to break an NDA or
    violate a EULA and pirate answers or prep material. Nope...no love for the
    cheater or the pirate, sorry...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 1, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, The Rev [MCT] spurted out:
    > You don't know sarcasm do you??
    >
    > As for the love...I have none for people who ask someone to break an
    > NDA or violate a EULA and pirate answers or prep material. Nope...no
    > love for the cheater or the pirate, sorry...
    >

    > It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
    > without accepting it.
    > ~Aristotle
    > .

    Thanks Rev, I thought about pointing that out to Mr. Happy, but figured he would
    have just thought me to be a mean old bully.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 2, 2006