    still feel that I don't really understand the Exchange completely inside out.
    Is there any good resouce such as books, website, whitepage, etc. that you
    guys recommend? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Dragon Without Wings wrote:
    > I am going to study for the MS Exchange Server 2003 certification soon. I
    > actual did install and configured one from the scratch just few months ago.

    just once?

    > I have been administering the server since. I am able to create mail boxes
    > for users from our domain and child domains. Users can send and receive
    > emails within our corporate network or from and to outside world.

    Good job

    >However, I
    > still feel that I don't really understand the Exchange completely inside out.

    lmao

    > Is there any good resouce such as books, website, whitepage, etc. that you
    > guys recommend? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

    http://www.mcngp.com

    hth
    LoopBack, Aug 3, 2006

  3. "LoopBack" wrote:

    > just once?

    LOL not just once. I set up a small lab of 4 computers and played around
    with it for while. Installing, configuring, and reinstalling more than 10
    times before I putted the Exchange server into production. Fortunately, It
    has been running ok ever since. I still haven't had a chance to practice on
    migration from 5.5 to 2003 or to have information exchanged from 2 Exchange
    Servers from different sites though. That's why I really want to dig deeper
    in order to get more in depth about Exchange 2003 which in turn would help me
    with my future exams.

    > Good job

    Thank you

    > http://www.mcngp.com

    Are you trying to advertise your site LOL?
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Dragon Without Wings spurted out:
    >> http://www.mcngp.com
    >>

    > Are you trying to advertise your site LOL?

    yup...and he just made $0.00001 by doing it...good job Loopy, you've just earned
    your next level (-254).
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> http://www.mcngp.com
    >>>

    >> Are you trying to advertise your site LOL?
    >>

    > yup...and he just made $0.00001 by doing it...good job Loopy, you've
    > just earned your next level (-254).

    Like I always say, a $0.00001 saved is a $0.00001 earned.
    kpg, Aug 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Are you trying to advertise your site LOL?
    >>>

    >> yup...and he just made $0.00001 by doing it...good job Loopy, you've
    >> just earned your next level (-254).

    > Like I always say, a $0.00001 saved is a $0.00001 earned.

    just 2000 more times and he'll be able to put his $0.02 in again ;)
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  7. Guys,
    Seriously, if you want to be good in Exchange server 2003, what book would
    you recommend ? Right now I have a liitle free time (for about 4 months
    period) to squeeze in my study in between at work, and I would like to take
    this oppotunity to study as much as I could. Hopefully will be able to take
    the exams at the end of the year.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 4, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Dragon Without Wings spurted out:
    > Guys,
    > Seriously, if you want to be good in Exchange server 2003, what book
    > would you recommend ? Right now I have a liitle free time (for about
    > 4 months period) to squeeze in my study in between at work, and I
    > would like to take this oppotunity to study as much as I could.
    > Hopefully will be able to take the exams at the end of the year.

    http://www.certguard.com/products.asp

    There are some Exchange books that I recommend on that page. I have them all,
    but the best of the 3 is IMO, the Unleashed book.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  9. "BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

    > << While I was at work, Dragon Without Wings spurted out:
    > > Guys,
    > > Seriously, if you want to be good in Exchange server 2003, what book
    > > would you recommend ? Right now I have a liitle free time (for about
    > > 4 months period) to squeeze in my study in between at work, and I
    > > would like to take this oppotunity to study as much as I could.
    > > Hopefully will be able to take the exams at the end of the year.
    > >

    > http://www.certguard.com/products.asp
    >
    > There are some Exchange books that I recommend on that page. I have them all,
    > but the best of the 3 is IMO, the Unleashed book.
    > --
    > BD
    > MCNGP #51
    > -- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
    > -- www.swppm.com

    Thanks, I will check it out
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 4, 2006