    frontpage2000 install starts. Can anyone please help?

    thanks

    josh

    Nunya, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Nunya

    jda^fx Guest

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:09:18 +0000, Nunya wrote:

    > I have installed and am trying to get the web outlook working. It can
    > send and recieve email but when I open a new email to send a
    > frontpage2000 install starts. Can anyone please help?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > josh

    Where does the frontpage install start? On the machine with the OWA client
    open, or on the exchange server? If it is on the server, have it any
    components of MS office (for desktops) installed

    Have you installed via AD or directly from CDs?

    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Nunya

    Nunya Guest

    it starts when I have the web based outllok open and I try to get a
    new email started. I installed from a virtual drive with a ISO .
    It happened on the server and two other computers on the network. All
    these computers have Office 2003 installed. One even had frontpage
    installed.

    Nunya, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Nunya

    jda^fx Guest

    Servers should run serversoftware only. So start with uninstalling _all_
    software not needed on the exchangeserver. I would prefer a complete
    makeover.

    When you install MS office there is a lot of components that is marked of
    to be installed demand, i.e. first time they are being used. It is
    components that are not often used, you can see the if you do a custom
    install. When they are called first time, Office then starts the installer
    and whants the CD.

    What the beeep OWA client and Frontpage has got to do
    with each other I don't know, but try make the install availible on the
    network and let it do its thing if you are inside a LAN
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Nunya

    Nunya Guest