    Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
    One that will offer some hand holding :)...

    Thanks,

    Dingus, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Dingus

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Dingus" <> wrote in message
    news:%rcVf.86096$...
    > Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
    > Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
    > One that will offer some hand holding :)...

    You are joking with this are you not? I am not trying to be rude here, but
    if you don't have some expertise in doing this, then maybe you shouldn't be
    doing it.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Mar 25, 2006

  3. Dingus

    Dingus Guest

    > You are joking with this are you not? I am not trying to be rude here, but
    > if you don't have some expertise in doing this, then maybe you shouldn't
    > be doing it.
    >
    > Duane :)

    Got a home lab for learning and experimenting,..and downloaded trial
    versions of the software from MS. I used some training materials from
    trainsignal.com, but I'm running low on cash...

    Dingus, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Dingus

    Leythos Guest

    In article <%rcVf.86096$>,
    says...
    > Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
    > Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
    > One that will offer some hand holding :)...

    If you've not already installed/setup at least a dozen times, then
    you're going to make mistakes, get some professional help so that it's
    done right the first time.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Mar 25, 2006
  5. Dingus

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:28:11 GMT, Dingus wrote:

    >Anyone suggest a good site that would be a good resource for setting up
    >Exchange and ISA, ...besides the microsoft site?
    >One that will offer some hand holding :)...

    Nope, not for the hand holding. That's a joke?

    Work your way through the MS white papers, online resources, the MS exam
    guides.

    You will usually find some stuff at the likes of

    TechRepublic , http://techrepublic.com.com/
    Your Free membership gives you instant access to more than:

    10,000 articles: Field-tested how-to's from in-the-trenches IT pros
    50,000 white papers: Decision-support resources for IT managers and CIOs
    1,200 Downloads: Powerful tools to simplify IT operations
    127,000 technical Q&A and discussions: Highly engaged IT peer community
    40 newsletters: Timely and focused e-mails on a variety of IT topics

    and , ITworld.com

    and other similar IT Tech news / Forum sites, IIRC TR often have course
    discounts, cbt , special offer article downloads, white papers. admin
    stuff. That's mostly via subscription, some stuff is free.

    You have asked in the MS newsgroups haven't you? Like the ones targeted
    for and named with

    microsoft.public.exchange.admin
    and .setup

    www.google.com