    be studying this and have the answer off the top of their head.

    Thanks for your help!!!!

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Jeff Rush

    Guest

    I will try to look tonight I remember reading about it.
    but it is not in exchange. It is a tool found in the
    security portion for reporting on Domain Local Groups. if
    that is what you are after.

    the command line?
    >Isn't there an Exchange or AD utility that will do this??
    >
    >I have posted to the Exchange 2000 Admin group but

    thought someone here may
    >be studying this and have the answer off the top of

    their head.

    >Thanks for your help!!!!
    >
    >Jeff
    >

    >.

    , Oct 23, 2003

  3. Jeff Rush

    Jeff Rush Guest

    That may very well be it! :) But as I remember you could dump DistLists
    from the AD.

    Jeff Rush, Oct 24, 2003