    5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003 before
    taking 70-284 exam
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Mar 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    wow, maybe an old msdn disk

    Consultant, Mar 6, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > wow, maybe an old msdn disk
    >
    > "CyberEngine" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS
    >> Exchange
    >> 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003
    >> before taking 70-284 exam
    >> Thanks

    I have every msdn disk from march 99 on. It fills up two whole shelves. It
    is an awesome sight. No one can accuse MS of being unproductive - they
    chrun out a lot of cr4p.

    ....and no, you can't have a copy. sorry.

    kpg, Mar 6, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your face

    Consultant, Mar 6, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your
    > face

    ....but it will all go to the mcngp library, right?

    kpg, Mar 6, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    of course, ill load it all on my home server and give you all full access

    Consultant, Mar 6, 2007
  7. all right thanks for all the helpful feedback.... NOT

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Mar 7, 2007
  8. CyberEngine wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS Exchange
    > 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003 before
    > taking 70-284 exam
    > Thanks

    Not sure what your budget is but you can buy a 'real' copy for cheap on
    ebay. If that isn't cheap enough, you might be able to find a
    certification book for that version which includes a trial. I wasn't in
    certification mode back then to know if trial CD's were included. (I
    suspect not...)

    HTH

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 7, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    HAHA YOU HAD ME FOOLED I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS AND THEN I SAW THE

    Frisbee®, Mar 7, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    > all right thanks for all the helpful feedback.... NOT

    all right thanks for all the NOT helpful feedback

    /Borat
    //On DVD yesterday
    ///Go buy it
    ////I actually don't like slashdot.