Exchange 2003 when?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guan Foo Wah, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Guan Foo Wah

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    Dear all,

    I have finished 70-210, 70-270, 70-215, 70-216 and 70-217 and I have
    scheduled myself 70-218 next week. After passing 70-218, I plan to take
    exchange next and leaving the design question (70-219) the last exam for
    MCSE.

    Exchange 2003 is out for some time now and I recently read somewhere that
    this exam is still under beta testing. When will the exam and all the
    training materials be out? I usually study with some MCSE books and then
    using the resource kit to gain more technical knowledge. With a testlab and
    help of Vmware, I would estimate to be competent in Exchange might take me 4
    months.

    Or should I go for Exchange 2000 instead as most organization is still using
    Exchange 2000 then upgrade to Exchange 2003 later? Any opinions?

    Final question: Is there any resource kit or equivalent for ISA 2000 also as
    I couln't find it at Technet? I might be taking ISA 2000 before or after
    completing MCSE.
    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 4, 2003