    Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!

    Thx

    Merci

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=, Mar 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Amadeus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event
    > ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS)
    >
    > Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function
    > JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage
    > Group\Mailbox
    > Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)".
    >
    > Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!
    >
    > Thx
    >
    > Merci

    Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.

    Frisbee®, Mar 5, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.

    I prefer Bach

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 5, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

    >>Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.

    > I prefer Bach
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm kinda into Chopin and Debussy, myself.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 5, 2007
  5. Amadeus wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event
    > ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS)
    >
    > Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function
    > JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox
    > Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)".
    >
    > Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!
    >
    > Thx
    >
    > Merci

    Post in the Exchange server newsgroup for starters.

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 6, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>>Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.
    >>
    >> I prefer Bach
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >I'm kinda into Chopin and Debussy, myself.

    that's because you think you're better than the rest of us ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

    >>> I prefer Bach
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >>I'm kinda into Chopin and Debussy, myself.

    > that's because you think you're better than the rest of us ;-)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Nope. I just don't like Bach. I actually have mp3s of all the Monkee's
    songs. And I listen to 'em. I have no pride.

    catwalker63, Mar 6, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Nope. I just don't like Bach. I actually have mp3s of all the Monkee's
    > songs. And I listen to 'em. I have no pride.

    Mozart > Bach.

    Jtyc, Mar 6, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

    >>>I'm kinda into Chopin and Debussy, myself.

    >> that's because you think you're better than the rest of us ;-)
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Nope. I just don't like Bach. I actually have mp3s of all the Monkee's
    > songs. And I listen to 'em. I have no pride.

    I'll meet you on the last train to Clarksville on a pleasant valley Sunday,
    sleepy Jean.

    Frisbee®, Mar 7, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Nope. I just don't like Bach. I actually have mp3s of all the Monkee's
    >> songs. And I listen to 'em. I have no pride.

    > Mozart > Bach.

    Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Wagner, Ravel, it's all good.

    Frisbee®, Mar 7, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QW1hZGV1cw==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Nope. I just don't like Bach. I actually have mp3s of all the Monkee's
    >>> songs. And I listen to 'em. I have no pride.

    >> Mozart > Bach.

    > Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Wagner, Ravel, it's all good.

    Does nobody enjoy Rachmanonov anymore?

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2