  1. Can anyone recommend the best exam prep software for the 70-284 Exchange 2003
    exam

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=, Feb 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Huddleston Guest

    "Donski" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone recommend the best exam prep software for the 70-284 Exchange
    > 2003
    > exam

    Transcender, although there is no crack or Warez version for it. Sorry.
    Huddleston, Feb 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?= <> say
    in news::

    > Can anyone recommend the best exam prep software for the 70-284
    > Exchange 2003 exam
    >
    > Thanks

    the absolute best prep software for the Exchange 2003 exam is
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ready
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Exchange Server 2003

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Human (n): Useful domestic animal popular with cats.
    Neil, Feb 27, 2005
  4. I tested with Boson software and skillsoft and found both
    of them to be very good

    Greetings Henrik Börjesson
    Henrik Borjesson, Feb 27, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Ogre Guest

    Re: Exchange 2003 (70-284) recommended exam prep software, books,etc

    Huddleston wrote:
    > "Donski" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Transcender, although there is no crack or Warez version for it. Sorry.

    Sorry that you can't steal software???
    Ogre, Feb 28, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Huddleston Guest

    "Ogre" <iamogreatgmaildotcom> wrote in message
    > Huddleston wrote:
    >> "Donski" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Transcender, although there is no crack or Warez version for it. Sorry.
    >>

    > Sorry that you can't steal software???

    I was being facetious. But Transcender has done a good job of protecting
    their product.
    Huddleston, Feb 28, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Huddleston wrote:

    > I was being facetious. But Transcender has done a good job of protecting
    > their product.

    Just checking... A long time ago I didn't think too much about pirating
    software, then I was sent to a programming class and developed an
    appreciation to what goes into creating good code... I realized that I
    needed to stick to networking:}
    Ogre, Feb 28, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ogre <iamogreatgmaildotcom> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Huddleston wrote:
    >
    >> I was being facetious. But Transcender has done a good job of
    >> protecting their product.
    >>

    > Just checking... A long time ago I didn't think too much about
    > pirating software, then I was sent to a programming class and
    > developed an appreciation to what goes into creating good code... I
    > realized that I needed to stick to networking:}

    I did a CS minor in college. I can now produce beautiful, fully
    documented code that doesn't work. <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > I can now produce beautiful, fully
    > documented code that doesn't work. <sigh>

    ME TOO!!!!! except the CS minor in college part....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't rush me, I get paid by the hour.
    Neil, Mar 1, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Henrik Borjesson" <> wrote in

    > I tested with Boson software and skillsoft and found both
    > of them to be very good
    >
    > Greetings Henrik Börjesson

    WRONG!! correction - use whatever you can get off bittorrent for FREE!!!

    *rowdy runs & hides from Billy Bob Gates & The M$ Goonies*

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 1, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> I can now produce beautiful, fully
    >> documented code that doesn't work. <sigh>

    > ME TOO!!!!! except the CS minor in college part....

    I could have saved myself some time and skipped the classes for the same
    results? Danm!

    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    > I could have saved myself some time and skipped the classes for the

    same
    > results? Danm!

    yeah but now you have a unibersity edjamucashen! really puts the BS in
    your code ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
    Neil, Mar 1, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    CBIC Guest

    > I did a CS minor in college. I can now produce beautiful, fully
    > documented code that doesn't work. <sigh>

    Same here. I can document exactly what the code is SUPPOSED to do. But I
    can't actually make it work. That's why I'm a admin and not a programmer.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 1, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?=

    Guest

    Thought you might want to know:
    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator