    organisation.
    User may delete mails from his/her mailbox but i should
    have these mails at some other place
    Brajesh Thakur, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Brajesh Thakur

    Adamu Guest

    my
    >organisation.
    >User may delete mails from his/her mailbox but i should
    >have these mails at some other place
    >.

    You can easily do this, using at least two different
    methods:

    1. Use deleted item retention (in case that user deleted
    his/her mail, admin can recover it simply: all you need to
    do is setup one key in registry on you workstation; read
    Technets q246153) - Drawbacks - growing store and limited
    time you can set it up for your needs 7 days, 14, 30 or
    whatever you need. This can be set up in Store
    properties\Limits\Deletion Settings.
    2. The second one allows to forward all mails in Store to
    the dedicated mailbox. Obvious drawback - mess in this
    mailbox ;) You can set it up in Store
    Properties\General\Archive all messages sent or received
    by mailboxes on this store.

    If anyone nows other ways (ok, one is regular backup ;)
    please let me know

    Regards,
    Adamu
    Adamu, Dec 8, 2003