    Passed exchange 2000 70-224 today, actually this exam is not as tough as I
    expected..
    Know your ports OWA, etc firewall and backup methods..

    Darren, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Well done

    Passing 224 could only have been easy if you knew your stuff.

    You passed, you obviously did!

    Those are the areas I saw heavily tested too (in jan 2002)

    I'd also add that outlook express and other mail clients access to
    dumpster (user recovery of deleted items) with all protocols would be
    beneficial to anyone sitting this one soon.

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Darren

    Jimmy Guest

    Passed yesterday (70-224). Second try.
    It was a bitch for me since I had almost no pre-knowledge
    in Exchange.

    To all of you planning to do this one, prepare well.
    There's alot of bits and bytes in it that is totally new
    even for an somewhat experienced Windows administrator.

    Jimmy, Dec 12, 2003