Discussion in 'MCSE' started by no one, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. no one

    no one Guest

    DON"T remove them!!!! They are transaction logs for your
    mail server. If you use an Exchange aware backup and
    back up your Exchange server, the logs will finish their
    job and self delete.

    exactly is there function? Im am having difficulty find
    really any information regarding those files and if they
    can safely be removed. The only article I find removing
    to a recovery error. Each file is 5 megs and increase
    sequentially "E0000001f.log"

    no one, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Hi!

    on a test server, you can also change the working mode of the storage group
    to the "circurlar" mode.
    => you will only have to used logs!

    Bye.
    --