    seem to be a little old). Any pointers are greatly
    appreciated!

    Thanks!
    John, Feb 9, 2004

  2. John

    john Guest

    I'll reply to my own message. Took it this morning and
    passed with an 844. Not too bad! Lots on protocols,
    public folders, & disk confuration...

    Anybody

    john, Feb 16, 2004

  3. On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:39:24 -0800, "john"
    <> wrote:

    >I'll reply to my own message. Took it this morning and
    >passed with an 844. Not too bad! Lots on protocols,
    >public folders, & disk confuration...

    Hey, congratulations...
    224 is a tough exam in the scheme of things, lots of course materials
    and background readings...

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    Marlin Munrow, Feb 16, 2004
  4. John

    john Guest

    Thanks! You're right about the material. I just reached
    a point at which I decided that I could never know all
    there was to know - and I decided to just get it over
    with...

    john, Feb 16, 2004