Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bGFycnk=?=, May 26, 2007.

  1. I’m a newbie, who just built my first computer at 62, have started it up and
    in the process of loading programs and get the following message:

    “Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9câ€
    3 buttons to press: Cancel Try Again Continue

    The message starts appearing after I use a CD drive or a Flash reader in a
    USB port and using the safe to remove feature. A result of searching forum
    was related to the HP Pavilion computers and for different programs than the
    ones I am using.

    I can reboot and the error message goes away for a while the reappears. How
    can I correct the error and stop this message?

    My computer specs;

    Computer, Custom build
    Power supply, Hiper HPU-4K580-MS ATX12Vv2.2 580W
    Mother board, ASUS PSN32-E SLI 775 NVIDIA Nforce 680i SLI ATX Intel
    Processor, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4 GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775
    Memory, Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDSRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)
    Hard drive, Western Digital Caviar SEI16 WD3200KSRTL 320GB 7200 RPM SATA
    3.0b/s
    Video card, XFX PVT84JUDD3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB Gddr3 PCI Express x16
    Sound card, Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Elite 7.1 Channels PCI Interface
    Operating system, Windows XP Pro w/service pack 2 and all updates

    Larry

    =?Utf-8?B?bGFycnk=?=, May 26, 2007