Excellent website for MCSE Certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by cisco exp., Jan 31, 2008.

  1. cisco exp.

    cisco exp. Guest

    cisco exp., Jan 31, 2008

  2. cisco exp.

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "cisco exp." <> did cause the

    > Great website for paying me for viewing my ads with no content,
    >
    > http://certdream.googlepages.com

    IFYPFY

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jan 31, 2008

  3. Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 31, 2008
  4. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 31, 2008
  5. cisco exp.

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > "cisco exp." <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Great website for MCSE certification,
    >>
    >> http://certdream.googlepages.com
    >>
    >> Good luck.

    > My cert dream is to have all you braindumpers shot. But that's just me.

    You need to work on your dream. It's not nearly big enough. I have this
    whole fantasy involving fire, water, steel, and pickle juice.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jan 31, 2008
  6. cisco exp.

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:11:13 -0800 (PST), "cisco exp."
    <> wrote:

    >Great website for MCSE certification,
    >
    >http://certdream.googlepages.com
    >
    >Good luck.

    Well MS devalues the certs enough themselves by moving to Prometric so I
    guess what you are doing is no different.
    Fair play to you.

    PAJ, Jan 31, 2008
  7. So true.

    Michael Gossett, Jan 31, 2008
  8. cisco exp.

    mrjawbones Guest

    Isn't that the truth.

    mrjawbones, Feb 7, 2008
  9. You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Dustin Harper, Feb 7, 2008
  10. "Dustin Harper" <> wrote in message
    > You scare me... Wow. I don't agree with them, either, but damn.

    He was speaking figuratively I'm sure.

    ....Only way we could actually shoot them all would be to take them out to the
    caves of Pakistan.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 8, 2008
  11. I'm sure, too... :)

    Dustin Harper, Feb 8, 2008

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 8, 2008