Excellent online shopping experience

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kevin Sinn, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Kevin Sinn

    Kevin Sinn Guest

    I just wanted to report an excellent online shopping experience I just had
    with http://www.cameracanada.com. With all the negative reports about online
    dealers out there I thought it might be nice to hear a positive report as
    well.
    I shopped around online for the best price on a D70. Camera Canada had a
    lower price than most, but not the lowest. I sent them an email asking if
    they'd match their competitors price. They not only matched the price, they
    threw in some free accessories. They also knocked a significant amount off
    the online cost of a 1GB 40x CF card. I was asked to call them directly if I
    wished to order at the price they gave me, which I did.

    I spoke with the general manager who was very pleasant and professional. We
    confirmed all the prices we had discussed via email, agreed on the deal and
    I paid. He told me he'd be shipping the camera that day, so I figured I see
    it early the next week. Imagine my surprise when I arrived home from work
    the next day to find the camera waiting for me!

    Needless to say I'm very happy with my entire experience with Camera Canada
    and I can't recommend them highly enough. I'm not affiliated with them in
    any way (I learned about them from an online forum); I just want to let
    others know about a good, honest online dealer.

    Now, off to enjoy my new D70!

    Cheers!
    Kevin

    Kevin Sinn, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Kevin Sinn

    Ken Tough Guest

    Kevin Sinn <> wrote:

    >They also knocked a significant amount off
    >the online cost of a 1GB 40x CF card.

    Lexar? What did it cost in the end?

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Dec 10, 2004

  1. PS2 gamer
    AnyBody43
    Jun 1, 2004
  2. Louis

    #1 Online Shopping Site

    Louis, Feb 29, 2004, in forum: Computer Support