Excellent discount software packs - ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum and ImTOO Ripper Pack Gold

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by zhangelf01@gmail.com, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. askuiper Guest

    askuiper, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    askuiper wrote:

    > >http://www.imtoo.com/ripper-pack-platinum.html
    > >http://www.imtoo.com/ripper-pack-gold.html

    > FWIW...I've had the IMTOO Ripper Gold pack for a bit
    > over two years. I'm looking at upgrading but waiting for an answer
    > as to whether I can install on a system NOT connected to the Net.
    > I'm sure we'll work something out.
    >
    > The IMTOO DVD Ripper v.4 looks WAY better then
    > the one I have.
    >
    > Again....FWIW
    >
    > ask

    hi, man,
    seems that you are a fun of ImTOO either, lol.
    I'm absolutely sure that you can install the ripper software on a
    system which's not connected to the net, as long as you've bought it
    and got the registration code.
    over, take care~~
    , Sep 4, 2006
  4. ask Guest

    On 3 Sep 2006 20:47:17 -0700, wrote:

    >askuiper wrote:
    >

    >> >http://www.imtoo.com/ripper-pack-platinum.html
    >> >http://www.imtoo.com/ripper-pack-gold.html

    >> FWIW...I've had the IMTOO Ripper Gold pack for a bit
    >> over two years. I'm looking at upgrading but waiting for an answer
    >> as to whether I can install on a system NOT connected to the Net.
    >> I'm sure we'll work something out.
    >>
    >> The IMTOO DVD Ripper v.4 looks WAY better then
    >> the one I have.
    >>
    >> Again....FWIW
    >>
    >> ask

    >hi, man,
    >seems that you are a fun of ImTOO either, lol.
    >I'm absolutely sure that you can install the ripper software on a
    >system which's not connected to the net, as long as you've bought it
    >and got the registration code.
    >over, take care~~

    I certainly hope so, but I'm not going to buy it until
    I can install the "trial" version that I downloaded. It installed
    quite nicely on my connected machine, but only shows a DOS
    window and then closes on the Non-connected machine. I've
    even gone out to DOS to try the install from a command line.
    That didn't work either.
    I'll just wait for a response....the new version sounds
    great!!

    ask
    ask, Sep 5, 2006
  5. ask Guest

    On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:59:14 GMT, ask <> wrote:

    >>> FWIW...I've had the IMTOO Ripper Gold pack for a bit
    >>> over two years. I'm looking at upgrading but waiting for an answer
    >>> as to whether I can install on a system NOT connected to the Net.
    >>> I'm sure we'll work something out.
    >>>
    >>> The IMTOO DVD Ripper v.4 looks WAY better then
    >>> the one I have.
    >>>
    >>> Again....FWIW
    >>>
    >>> ask

    >>hi, man,
    >>seems that you are a fun of ImTOO either, lol.
    >>I'm absolutely sure that you can install the ripper software on a
    >>system which's not connected to the net, as long as you've bought it
    >>and got the registration code.
    >>over, take care~~

    > I certainly hope so, but I'm not going to buy it until
    >I can install the "trial" version that I downloaded. It installed
    >quite nicely on my connected machine, but only shows a DOS
    >window and then closes on the Non-connected machine. I've
    >even gone out to DOS to try the install from a command line.
    >That didn't work either.
    > I'll just wait for a response....the new version sounds
    >great!!
    >
    > ask

    Just to update my last response...

    For some reason the software wouldn't install....this morning
    I rebooted the system (as a last resort) and the software installs
    like a champ. Don't know why.....Don't care.....just put it in the
    category of Stuff Happens!!

    ask
    ask, Sep 6, 2006
  6. Guest

    > > I certainly hope so, but I'm not going to buy it until
    > >I can install the "trial" version that I downloaded. It installed
    > >quite nicely on my connected machine, but only shows a DOS
    > >window and then closes on the Non-connected machine. I've
    > >even gone out to DOS to try the install from a command line.
    > >That didn't work either.
    > > I'll just wait for a response....the new version sounds
    > >great!!
    > >
    > > ask

    > Just to update my last response...
    >
    > For some reason the software wouldn't install....this morning
    > I rebooted the system (as a last resort) and the software installs
    > like a champ. Don't know why.....Don't care.....just put it in the
    > category of Stuff Happens!!
    >
    > ask

    hey, buddy, me again~~
    I've no idea what's happened with your installation...
    but I guess maybe you are supposed to try to open your computer with
    the administratior account, coz as i konw, the software would write
    some data into your logical disc if you've got the authority of writing
    hope it helps......
    , Sep 8, 2006
  7. forkart

    Joined: