  1. I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out there
    willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks in
    advance. Pat

    Pat Denniston, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Pat Denniston

    docmill Guest

    "Pat Denniston" <> wrote in news:0x9Jf.268$tO5.5
    @fe07.lga:

    > I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out there
    > willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks in
    > advance. Pat

    Try looking at these already made to play programs.
    http://www.prairienet.org/bridge/link-sw.htm

    --
    **************SEND ME A LINK******************
    Docmill's "Home Of Hotlinks In the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Feb 17, 2006

  3. Pat Denniston

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:17:58 -0800, "Pat Denniston"
    <> wrote:

    >I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out there
    >willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks in
    >advance. Pat

    Why don't you ask a few times?

    Evan Platt, Feb 17, 2006