  1. I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out there
    willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks in
    advance. Pat

    Pat Denniston, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Pat Denniston

    Zeep Guest

    In news:pt9Jf.264$,
    Pat Denniston <> opined very noisily:
    > I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out
    > there willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks
    > in advance. Pat

    If you can play bridge and have enough knowledge to post anonymously
    Then I do not think Excel is beyond you
    Doubled !

    Zeep, Feb 17, 2006

  3. On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:33:36 +0000, Zeep wrote:

    > In news:pt9Jf.264$,
    > Pat Denniston <> opined very noisily:
    >> I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out
    >> there willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks
    >> in advance. Pat

    > If you can play bridge and have enough knowledge to post anonymously
    > Then I do not think Excel is beyond you
    > Doubled !

    I think he redoubled, if you count that he's posted the same message four
    times (so far). :)

    Which does not exactly support your theory, come to think of it...

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 18, 2006