    for Excel?
    --
    A. Ch. Eirinberg

    Howard31, Aug 2, 2009

  2. Unfortunately, no. Not even the Access exams test VBA.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 10, 2009

  3. Howard31

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > I am quite into MS Excel VBA, I wanted to know if there is any kind of
    > test that I can take that will result in getting cerified,
    > specifically for VBA for Excel?

    I always found VBA to be interesting as well. From the MS website, I don't
    see where the MCAS exams contains any VBA, yet the recommended resources
    includes "Analzing Data and Working with Macros".

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=77-602&locale=en-
    us#tab2

    -------

    T-Bone