Excel usage

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
    a simple way?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=, Feb 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Gil Macarico" <Gil > wrote in message
    news:...
    > How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
    > a simple way?

    Is this an MCSE Exam question?

    The Excel NG is down there

    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 20, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
    >a simple way?

    timmmaaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Kurt Guest

    Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
    worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
    delete.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Feb 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    LRM Guest

    "Kurt" <> wrote in message
    > Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
    > worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
    > delete.
    >
    > ...kurt

    Kurt, you are such a helpful guy!

    LRM, Feb 21, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 20, 2006 at 8:08pm "LRM" blathered:

    > "Kurt" <> wrote in message
    >> Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
    >> worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
    >> delete.
    >>
    >> ...kurt
    >>

    > Kurt, you are such a helpful guy!

    Yeah. He really should stop that. This is no place for that.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Multi-million dollar technology is worthless in the hands of morons.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 21, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Kurt:

    > Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
    > worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
    > delete.

    Hey! That works slick!

    Thanks.

    Now, should the day come that I ever need to know that, I...

    uh...

    ....fsck.

    Should that day ever come, I will most likely have forgotten that.

    But thanks, anyway.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Kurt Guest

    Or else I just finally found a questoin I could answer.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Feb 23, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Or else I just finally found a questoin I could answer.

    I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

    Jtyc, Feb 23, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:

    > I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

    A trebuchet would be more useful. One at least large enough to chuck an AS-
    400 about a quarter mile would do it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Or else I just finally found a questoin I could answer.

    > I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

    Well then, how do you make an abatis? And just how sharp should the logs
    be?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    >
    >> I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

    > A trebuchet would be more useful. One at least large enough to chuck an
    > AS-
    > 400 about a quarter mile would do it.

    Can we chuck my boat-anchor-as-400 first? Pleeeeeeese!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 23, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    >
    >> I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

    > A trebuchet would be more useful. One at least large enough to chuck an
    > AS-
    > 400 about a quarter mile would do it.

    I've got the ammo. Only one shot though.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    > I've got the ammo. Only one shot though.

    Piffle. I've got five of the pieces of sh1te.

    And a couple of old Proliants, but we're gonna need a bigger treb if we
    gonna launch those.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Lasher Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > Can we chuck my boat-anchor-as-400 first? Pleeeeeeese!

    There was a story in the Bible about how the Red Sea really got its name.
    From what I remember, it involved 400 people, a boat, an anchor, and Chuck
    Norris turning the water red with blood with a single roundhouse kick. The
    water stayed Red and Chuck still feeds from it today.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 23, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well then, how do you make an abatis? And just how sharp should the logs
    > be?

    The most important thing is the kicker charge. It has to be placed just
    right to get the tree to fall correctly.

    Jtyc, Feb 23, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Piffle. I've got five of the pieces of sh1te.
    >
    > And a couple of old Proliants, but we're gonna need a bigger treb if we
    > gonna launch those.

    I've gotta ask...What compeled you to acquire 5 AS-400's? Wouldn't that be
    the equivalent to buying 5 Yugos?

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    LRM Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    >> Piffle. I've got five of the pieces of sh1te.
    >>
    >> And a couple of old Proliants, but we're gonna need a bigger treb if we
    >> gonna launch those.
    >>

    > I've gotta ask...What compeled you to acquire 5 AS-400's? Wouldn't that be
    > the equivalent to buying 5 Yugos?

    It usually isn't a matter of acquisition, as much as an issue of
    inheritance. We can not be held responsible.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 24, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > It usually isn't a matter of acquisition, as much as an issue of
    > inheritance. We can not be held responsible.

    If I inherited a Yugo I would still burn it and shoot anyone at the DMV that
    claimed it was mine.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

    MitchS Guest

    >> It usually isn't a matter of acquisition, as much as an issue of
    >> inheritance. We can not be held responsible.
    >>

    > If I inherited a Yugo I would still burn it and shoot anyone at the DMV
    > that claimed it was mine.

    But to disembowel the 400, though any IT person would love the thought,
    would likely cause a slight decrease in salary compensation (as in your a$$
    is fired!)

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 24, 2006