    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Southern Kiwi

    Joe Black Guest

    Hi

    I wrote a simple ticket printing programme a couple of years ago (using
    Delphi 4) that prints numbered tickets.
    If that is any use to you I could email it to you.

    Regards - Joe

    Joe Black, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Thanks, that would be great, just remove spamsucks to reply.
    TAI

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Southern Kiwi

    Joe Black Guest

    Just sent it 5 minutes ago via my hotmail account.

    Joe Black, Oct 25, 2004