    appeared that offered the option of relative values. Today, this
    dialog does not appear, and I want to record relative values.

    Any suggestions?

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, May 18, 2005

  2. On Wed, 18 May 2005 19:21:56 +1200, lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz wrote:

    >How does one record relative locations rather than absolute values.
    >
    >I had a trial run recording macros a few days ago and a small dialog
    >appeared that offered the option of relative values. Today, this
    >dialog does not appear, and I want to record relative values.
    >
    >Any suggestions?

    So the old trick pressing (I think F2) and it converts the location
    into relative/absolute doesnt work?

    FreedomChooser, May 18, 2005

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    Joe Black Guest

    <lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz> wrote in message
    > How does one record relative locations rather than absolute values.
    >
    > I had a trial run recording macros a few days ago and a small dialog
    > appeared that offered the option of relative values. Today, this
    > dialog does not appear, and I want to record relative values.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    When you start recording, a small "Stop Recording" toolbar should appear
    with a "Relative Reference" button on it.
    If it doesn't, right click the main toolbar and select "Stop Recording"
    (while you are recording).

    - Joe

    Joe Black, May 18, 2005
  4. Tks for replies :: now have relative values option.

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, May 18, 2005