EXCEL FORMULA

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Kerri, Jan 18, 2008.

  1. Kerri

    Kerri Guest

    I need help with a formula Please!!!

    In one cell I have a Revenue Amount and in another I have the % to Budget

    If the percent to budget is 105%-109.9% then the Revenue amount is
    multiplied by 1%, if the percent to budget is 110% or higher the Revenue
    amount is multiplied by 2%.

    I could not get my IF statement to work in one forumula so I did 2 different
    and the greater than 110% formula works but the

    105% >=H6<=109.9% is not working.

    Can anyone help me with the nested if's.

    My Percent to budget is in H6, my Revenue is in H5.

    If H6 is greater than or equal 105% and less than or equal to 109.9 % then
    H5*1%
    If H6 is greater than or equal to 110% then H5*2% other wise the formula
    should return 0.

    Thanks!!!!!
    Kerri, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Hi Kerri,

    The proper forum for that question would be a Microsoft Excel newsgroup.
    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 18, 2008