Excel Formula Question

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by VertiCody, Oct 27, 2008.

  1. VertiCody

    VertiCody Guest

    I'm stepping into a big world at work to open some windows, I've got asked to
    do a huge report so I'm trying to figure out a quick way to do it, so I'll
    ask here.

    lets say this is my sheet.
    ID misc misc misc Formula name sup
    1 5 sup 1
    2 6 sup 2
    3 3 sup 3
    4 2 sup 4
    5 1 sup 5
    6 4 sup 6
    I want to say if A2 = F2:F7, then put G?
    so E2 would show as "Sup 5"

    any clues would be great, I know I can count the amount of time they are in
    there but this formula slips my mind.

    thanks to those who take the time to look.

    VertiCody, Oct 27, 2008