    these problem, but some of these have the same result.
    Can you give me your advice. Thanks in advance.

    , Dec 20, 2007

  2. why? Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:09:27 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >Hi, can any of you help on following subject.
    >My worksheet file contains more than 40 spreadsheets. Recently, when I

    Do you mean workbook? You know the file.xls that you open, which
    contains worksheets,

    >created a new worksheet and copy the selected worksheet (whole
    >worksheet) to the new blank page. The system prompted that the process

    Do it with a small macro, assuming you are doing simple

    select all / select sheet and paste a copy.
    or
    select a worksheer, right click for 'Move or Copy' , choose to Book or
    Before sheet and ticking Create a copy.

    >cannot be continue due to some error and advised to quit. I do similar
    >step in other PCs for the same file. Some of the machines do not have
    >these problem, but some of these have the same result.
    >Can you give me your advice. Thanks in advance.

    The next time you ask, remember not to forget missing out

    OS version

    Excel version

    some error message.

    how you are doing the copy.

    Maybe,

    RAM.
    Video driver.
    Size of file.

    Oh, as often said in 24HSHD, Excel is a MS product so try
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    lots of support stuff there and also the MS newsgroups for office
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33607412&expand=1
    for excel
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33607952&expand=1

    Me