    I have a couple of thousand rows with a hundred comments which I'm showing.
    When I edit some data which will make a cell larger or smaller it will throw
    all my comments which I'm showing out of whack. What can I do about this?
    Richard, Dec 23, 2007

  2. Richard

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:55:59 -0700, Richard wrote:

    >I have a couple of thousand rows with a hundred comments which I'm showing.
    >When I edit some data which will make a cell larger or smaller it will throw
    >all my comments which I'm showing out of whack. What can I do about this?

    Read the reply from the last time you asked.

    for excel commants, then sort by date.

    Excel - Comments are out of alinement
    Richard 24hoursupport helpdesk When I choose to show
    my comments
    they are all a thousand rows down. I have about a hundred of them. Do I
    have to
    straighten them all one at a time are is there someway I can straighten
    all of
    them to be with the cell they belong too. I am trying to save myself ...
    Dec 21 by Richard - 2 messages - 2 authors

    is
    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...e6a?lnk=gst&q=excel comments#e496426bb57bbe6a
    or shorter
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqpgpw